What internet connection and system requirements do I need?
Ensure you can Connect!
OzBid Auctions gives you the chance to attend auctions no matter where you are in the world. Leave an absentee bid or compete in real-time with floor bidders for auction lots. You can also choose to watch our live broadcast of the auction without participating to gain a better understanding of how it works. To watch or actively bid online with us we recommend you follow the minimum system requirements below.
Minimum system requirements for Live Video Broadcast
• Download the most recent version of your internet browser. We recommend using Internet Explorer, Firefox, Google Chrome or Safari.
• Update your operating system (Windows or Mac) with the latest version.
• Download the latest version of Adobe Flash on your computer http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/
• Ensure your Internet connection is stable.
• If you experience technical issues during the auction, try “refreshing” your browser to re-sync connection. Please be aware, there is (approximately) a 3 second lag with the video stream. However, the auction interface is updated instantly, so keep an eye on the “Bid Amount”.
• OzBid Auctions can also be accessed on all Internet connected computers, iOS and Android devices (phones and tablets).